CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

::sighs::


It's bout time for me 2 blog again..had 2 get these emotions out!

Soooo...update on the bf...or I mean ex.  It's still so hard saying that.  It feels wrong being single.  Not bcuz I don't like bein single or anything like that. I was a single girl 4 a WHILE and I loved it.  But, bcuz I didn't wanna be single.  I wanted us 4eva.  4eva...but I'm single and even tho its hard 2 say it...he is ex. So with that sed...I've talked 2 him three times since we've broken up.  The first time was the day after.  But, it hasn't even been like that.  His frenz had 2 call me so that I cud calm him down bcuz he was so drunk one day and actin crazy.  And mind you, he duz'n drink.  But, he was so drunk that he was talkin 2 me and kept sayin it wasn't me.  When he finally realized it was me I had 2 ask him wat his deal was cuz thas not him.  He told me he been drinkin ever since the day we broke up.  For a WEEK and a half! Okay...real mature way 2 go about this.  Suppose 2 be gettin  ur ish 2gether and this is how you do it?? He sed I was right and he was gonna do better.  Hopefully...and then I was txt'n him yesterday.  I jus miss him like crazy right now and I'm so proud that I didn't give in yet.

But on that note.  And I kno that mah fren means well but the thing that keeps irritating me is wen I tell her that I miss him and love him she'll say, "Well don't rush it, give yourself time...don't let love blind you."

????????

UGH!  I knoooo she means well, I do.  But, we've already had this discussion.  And if love was blinding me then I would STILL be with him.  And about giving it time? Well wat exactly is it that you think I'm doin right now.  I can't love him and miss him?? Duh...if I loved him and missed him while we were 2gether, how much more do you think I miss him now??? It's rly starting 2 irritate me bcuz ppl's opinions of wat I should do is more than I can handle.  It's like I already gotta think about mah decision and then on top of that I have 2 worry about YOU and wat you think I shud do.  And I guess wat makes me so mad about her sayin that everytime is that I KNO wat she thinks I shud do.  Everyone is so set on me jus sayin I'm not gonna be with him.  WHY??? It is not ur relationship and it is NOT you who was hurt.  If I, myself am thinking about what I should or shouldn't do then you should be thinking the same.  Actually you shouldn't be thinkin about it at all cuz it is not you or your relationship or your life.  I never try 2 make decisions for mah frenz. NEVER..why do they always seem 2 want 2 regulate mine? 

I shud'n say they...I guess I'm jus venting right now.

::sighs::

Sorry...well on a better note. I am now officially a part of GOODLIFE CO.  Still tryna figure out if I wanna do the whole singer/ songwriter thing or jus the songwriter thing.  I dunno.  I went in it thinkin that I JUS wanna write.  But I keep leaning to doing both.  We'll see wat God has 4 me.  I'm jus so excited.  Can't wait until I record this song I wrote the other day.  It's a banger.  Swear it...lol!

Well...thas it I guess!

{to be or not to be....Mrs. Amillie???}

5 comments:

TRUTH!!! said...

THE GOODLIFE... YEAH baby lol... i forgot u need to let me hear that song WIFEY...

Brittany!! said...

who said the give it time line.. me??
anyway i know i had my 2 cents in the past but i'm over dictating what others should do in their relationships bc i know how hard it can be and someone being judgmental is the last thing needed.. so i apologize about that again hun.
but like i said on twitter... NO ONE HAS TO BE OK WITH YOUR DECISION BUT YOU! Its your life.. love who u want how u want

And congrats on joining Goodlife!

Crisi Nicole said...

no i wasn't talkin bout u hun

Brittany!! said...

I didn't think so but I still wanted to leave that comment anyway lol

Ms. T said...

Cute blog

Become a follower of my blog
www.avalleyofhearts.blogspot.com

Thanks
Ms. T