CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lighten up...pleez!

Some ppl dnt kno how 2 take things 4 wat they are.  If you happen 2 write sumthing about YOUR life and how ur tryna make YOURSELF better, they take it personally.  I honestly don't get that at all...wateva.  I have enuff goin on in my life than 2 sit up and make sure that wat I say duz'n offend this person or that person.  It's tiring.  


Wateva...

I'm currently single.  Not sure if we'll get back 2gether cuz tha decision is ultimately mine 2 make.  I love him...so very much.  He is tha only guy I've eva loved in this way...but he's gotta get it 2getha.  Maybe I do too...and thas wat tha purpose of this break-up is.  To give myself time 2 think and hopefully it'll give him time 2 mature.  He says that he's gonna prove it 2 me...get his ish 2getha.  One can only hope, right?

Anyway...I'm still saved...I think that if I hadn't rededicated my life back 2 God that Sunday, then this jus wud'a been so much harder 2 deal with.  I think I wud have literally been depressed.  I'm goin out wit tha wifey on her b-day.  This will be interesting seeing as I'm not gonna drink and we really don't even party like that anymore...so...we'll see.  I kno I'll have fun...I jus don't kno how it is 2 be around my frenz wen they're drunk and I'm not lol.  

I think all in all...I see a lot of growth in myself.  I learned not 2 tell everybody everything.  I learned not 2 sit up and baby everyone...cuz I'm not AlWAYS in tha wrong...I'm learning that I'm the most important person in mah life.  I do a lot for everyone and sumtimes 4get about myself.  I think this break-up cud'n have come at a better time.  And don't get me wrong. I'm sadder than that thang right now.  I'll prolly cry everyday 4 tha next month {thas tha deadline I'm giving myself} and I'll miss him like crazy....but it's wat I gotta do.  It jus it...gotta look out 4 Cristal.  Love is...on tha back burner right now.  Not tha most important thing so...thas it.  

Take it 4 wat it is....or don't.  Either way...I'ma be me!

Cristal
{to be...or not 2 be--Mrs. Amillie???}

1 comments:

TRUTH!!! said...

wow... but good s**t... and we're gonna have bunches of fun friday... dont u worry your sober tail about it lol... you're gonna be tellin the stories that no one remembers lol